Let’s cook! Simple Everyday Cooking Strategies Class
Are you looking to ditch the complexities around healthy eating and instead learn how to eat and cook simply for a wholesome life? Wherever you are in your health adventure, this class will be catered to your needs. I will show you how you can cook therapeutically for a healthy mind and body that is sustainable for a busy life. We will make a variety of nutrient dense breakfasts, snacks, lunch/dinner meals, and sweets that all evolve around real, whole, unprocessed ingredients. I will incorporate my public health background to work with you around any limitations you may have around affording or accessing healthy food ingredients.
What you can expect:
- The class will be 2-3 hours (longer if you prefer)
- I will go through all the staple ingredients I use so you can easily replicate these recipes at home, and can customize as you wish. We will be making all of the food together so come hungry!
- Wine, beer, and/or non-alcoholic drinks will be provided
- You will also receive a framework guide so you can leave this class prepared to incorporate what you learn into your everyday life
- Please let me know of any food allergies prior to the class so I can provide alternatives for you.
- Up to your preference, the class can be hosted in your home or in a rented kitchen space.
- Bring your friends & family members! Group classes are more than welcome.
- Pricing will depend on preferred hours, location, and people attending. Let’s chat to see what your needs are!
If you’re interested in cooking up indulgent, healthy, and affordable meals, please fill out the form below and I will be in touch with you within 48 hours – Let’s get cooking and eating!